Sunday, June 2, 2013

New week, new city, new nails

Not having to work on Sunday is a weird feeling. So is being in an apartment without Internet, which is exactly where I am right now, in Milwaukee. 

On days like these, I tend to create reasonably elaborate manicures and I also tend to spend a ridiculous amount of money at Walgreens (and not be able to really remember what it was I bought there several hours later).

One thing I do recall buying is gold glitter nail polish. Here's what a lonely and disoriented Sunday has resulted in in terms of my hands. 


I always take pictures on my phone so I don't know why updating from it leads to poorer photo quality but it does. 

Happy June, everyone! Wish me luck for meeting my new roommate and finding my class via the Milwaukee bus system tomorrow. (And for successfully obtaining the shockingly large quantity of items I forgot at Walgreens.)



No comments:

Post a Comment