Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Two Recent Looks: Mermaid and Chevron

This is what I have been up to recently: 

- Going to pretty churches. 

- Reading a lot of Latin. 

- Going to Milwaukee's Summerfest music festival with my roommate and her friends, who were really into saying they were mermaids? (Kids these days!) Anyway, my nails that night happened to be somewhat appropriate:


Although one of them was wearing a deeper blue that was more wine-dark than sea foam. 

- Working out regularly. Yay for sore muscles!

- Trying out a chevron look on my nails. This has been a crowd-pleaser in the streets of Milwaukee. 


This look was, surprisingly, easier to achieve on my right hand than my left. I'm looking forward to getting more adept with the thinner brushes I used for this and have a Latin nail project (only me, right?) that will use them in the pipeline for next week. 

Til then, swim hard, mermaids ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment